Saturday, September 6, 2008

New York.

So I'm currently sitting at this weird liberal school in Yonkers, Ny called Sarah Lawrence... Its rather pretty but so weird at the same time. Maybe this place is what college was what i'd hoped it would be. Maybe if I ever go to grad school I'll think about here, it seems pretty chill. On the downside of yesterday, I didnt get to go to fashion week which really bummed me out, but it was out of my hands. I did however, get to see some old places and some new ones in Nyc. I shot some polaroids and found a street vendor with some old photos, tintypes, stereocards etc etc. Which is to say that I now have a few more images of well dressed people in my old photo collection, two more stereocards and a really lovely tintype. The man had the most amazing Daguerreotypes and Ambrotypes but I'll have to go back when I have some more money for a few of them. Expect images to be posted either late tonight, or sometime tomorrow.


Oh... I almost forgot. I would kill to live in New York. Between the places, the people, the clothes, the food, etc etc... I'd never get bored here.

No comments: